RSS

Feb 8, 2011

Birth Order Trait

Hello and Assalamualaikum..

So straight to the point..
hehehehe..
so here is our opinion. based on our experience
we will discuss this matter based on two person experience
we think there are truth in this birth order trait.

I'm the eldest in my family. From my (Farouq) experience, when you are the eldest child in your family..
you will feel the responsibility that been given by your family..
in other words, when you the eldest child, automatically you got the responsibility.
from my experience, all my siblings got the characteristic from the birth trait order.

I'm the youngest in my family. From my (Athifah) experience, i have the characteristic that a youngest child had. But this characteristic is only can be seen when i with my family...i have 3 brothers above me. my eldest brother have the characteristic of an eldest child while my other two brother have the same characteristic of a middle child..but since I'm the only girl in my family so sometimes i took the responsibility from my brothers since all of them have their own work and family..

But sometimes all this birth trait, is not comply to every person..
Sometimes the other child like the middle or the youngest child will take the responsibility from the eldest child and vice versa with the eldest child.It is not important if you are the eldest, the middle or the youngest child in your family, but each person in the family have their own responsibility. So for us this birth trait is true and can be accepted psychologically but in reality this birth trait didn't comply to every person in this world.

The attitude or the characteristic of each person is not being made from what people say or see or psychologically. but the attitude is made from their own self. If they want to be responsible, they have to act or change to be responsible.Each person in this world have been given the chance to change themselves it just whether they change to good or bad.

that's all for this time..
thank you..
Assalamualaikum~

0 comments:

Post a Comment