RSS

Mar 8, 2011

Family Holiday at Port Dickson


Last weekend, I went to Port Dickson with my family for a holiday after tons of work that makes my family tired. Therefore we decided to relax our bodies and minds. On Saturday, we took off at 10 AM, breakfast at the Old Town White Coffee. We arrived in Port Dickson at 1.30 pm. Then immediately we go and checked in at Thistle Hotel. After lunch, we just relaxing our self in the room. In the evening, me and my family went down to the beach to play sand and sea-bathing. We tried the banana boat ride activities. The ride was so exciting. The rate is about RM30 per boat. The next day, we decided to just relaxed and swimming at the hotel swimming pool. Then, at 12 PM we checked out and went back to Kuala Lumpur.

Here I shared some of the picture of the Hotel~

Thistle Guest Directory~


The Bed in the Room~
The other Angle~
The Bathroom~
The swimming pool~
big isn't it?
The other Block of the hotel~

I was having a blast time with my family. It was so much fun and make my relationship with my family closer. I had a good time with my mid semester break.

How about you????

0 comments:

Post a Comment